Teleradiology – RRRA
Australia’s first dedicated Teleradiology Reporting Service
RRRA – Remote Radiology Reporting Australia
Teleradiology Reporting for Australia
RRRA is the first Teleradiology practice in Australia, beginning in 2001 and has continued to grow since that time as the value and uses of Teleradiology reporting have grown.
We work closely with our Healthcare Partners to provide solutions to Private Health Facilities, Community Medical Centre’s and Hospitals. We ensure that the services we provide are designed to optimise service delivery, taking into account the service location, the infrastructure, the resources (staff and equipment), the service type, the clinicians, the patients and the role we will play in the patient journey.
Report turnaround time is rapid, with the norm being 24 hours. We also cater for urgent cases.
RRRA service uses a complete RIS/PACS solution as needed and may include:
- Web based interactive PACS available to Referral base.
- Appointments system
- Billing system – Private and Medicare
- Electronic Medicare claims to the HIC with rapid payment
- Detailed Medical Imaging report for the imaging undertaken by the client
- 24 hour or less turnaround report for all examinations
- Secure Email of report to referrer
- At least 7 year archive of Images and reports