- Our practice team can describe how we ensure the confidentiality of patient health records.
- Our practice team can demonstrate how patient health records can be accessed by an appropriate team member when required.
- Our practice team can describe the processes we use to provide patients with access to their health information.
- Our practice team can demonstrate how patients are informed about our practice’s policy regarding management of their personal health information.
- Our practice team can describe the procedures for transferring relevant patient health information to another service provider.
- Our practice team can demonstrate how we facilitate the timely, authorised and secure transfer of patient health information in relation to valid requests.
- When we collect patient health information for quality improvement or professional development activities, we only transfer de-identified patient health information to a third party once informed patient consent has been obtained.
- Whenever any member of our practice team is conducting research involving our patients, we can demonstrate that the research has appropriate approval from an ethics committee.
Your privacy is important to the staff and doctors of VisionXRAY Group. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that you give us.
Personal information collection
VisionXRAY Group may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- By you personally or by your referring medical practitioner or specialist
Using personal information
Where VisionXRAY Group discloses your personal information to its medical specialists or referring doctors or legal entity for these purposes, the medical specialist or referring doctor or legal entity in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, VisionXRAY Group may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
VisionXRAY Group will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
VisionXRAY Group will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
(Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology).
Cross-practice data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.