City XRAY – Macquarie St
Ground Floor, 139 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9251 5233
Fax: 02 9247 7545
Monday – Friday
Xray 8.00am – 5.30pm – Walk in service NO booking required for Xrays only
Ultrasound 8.00am – 5.00pm – Booking required
CT 8.30am – 4.30pm – Booking required
MRI 7.30am – 6.00pm – Booking required
All our examinations require an appointment/booking to be made except Xrays, last walk in for an Xray is 5.15pm.
Closed weekends, long weekends and public holidays
City XRAY Macquarie Street is conveniently located in the Sydney CBD for the convenience of our patients and referrers. It is close to Martin Place, the Opera House, Circular Quay and the Botanical Gardens.
We see patients who live in the local area as well as other patients who come to the City for a variety of reasons. Many people work in the City and it is easier for them to have their radiology close to work. Others come to the City less regularly for shopping or to meet people and we are available to look after their needs. Others still are referred to us from distant regions as their referrers have special relationships with our Radiologists.
The services offered at both sites are:
- Digital x-ray
- Ultrasound, including vascular, all obstetric and gynaecological, musculoskeletal, abdomen, urinary tract, breast, thyroid, scrotal and paediatric.
- CT scan, including coronary angiography
- MRI including Breast, prostate, neurology, musculoskeletal, abdomen and pelvis and spine
- Nuclear Medicine, including bone and cardiac scans
- Bone Mineral densitometry
- Dental XRAY and Cone Beam CT
- CT and ultrasound guided procedures including biopsy and image guided injections
- Australian Breast Centre with dedicated breast physician and breast radiologist.
The quality of our staff and equipment ensure the highest quality imaging at the lowest radiation dose possible. Our radiologists provide the highest quality radiology reports. This includes sub-specialty reporting for all MRIs in order to provide our referrers and patients with the best possible result.
We give a personalized service to our referrers and maintain direct contact to ensure the patient has the most accurate result.
The relationships developed over time between the referrers and radiologists allows for better patient outcomes and allows the referrers confidence in the reports.
Our friendly staff always assists in ensuring a safe, timely and caring experience for our patients.
We have many multilingual staff members to ensure those who do not speak fluent English can understand the test they will have and reduce their stress levels.